Narudžbina veća od:
3000 = 2%
5000 = 3%
10000 = 5%
20000 = 7%
30000 = 10%
Format: 14 x 21 cm
Broj strana: 176
Godina izdanja: 2000.
Šifra proizvoda: 870
Cena sa PDV-om:
1980 din. 18.50 € 22.00 $
2200 din. 20.56 € 24.44 $
In order to attract readers, it was not uncommon for magical texts of the 16th century to take on the name of a notable figure. Such is the case with The Book of Secrets of Albertus Magnus, whose secrets are, in fact, a compilation from a number of different sources by an anonymous author who was, according to editors Best and Brightman, probably one of Albertus Magnus followers.
In order to attract readers, it was not uncommon for magical texts of the 16th century to take on the name of a notable historical figure. Such is the case with The Book of Secrets of Albertus Magnus, whose secrets are, in fact, a compilation from a number of sources by an anonymous author who was, according to editors Best and Brightman, probably one of Albertus Magnus followers. Though it "...pretends to be a product of his experimental school among the Dominicans at Cologne", it has a more colloquial voice than that of Albertus Magnus. It more accurately portrays the popular magical literature available in the 16th century than the erudite works directly attributable to Albertus Magnus.
The secrets revealed are divided into five distinct parts:
• Of the Virtues of Herbs – Describes 23 herbs, their magical, astrological, and medicinal properties, as well as preparations and recipes.
• Of the Virtues of Stones – Presents 45 entries from the lapidary of Albertus Magnus, Mineralia, listed by their particular effect or specific magical property.
• Of the Virtues of Beasts – Lists 18 animals, their natural powers, and their use in performing magical feats.
• Of the Planets – A treatise on the hours of the day governed by the various planets, and a discussion of their astrological qualities.
• The Marvels of the World – A theoretical discussion of magic emphasizing the necessity of experiment, followed by a large number of recipes from various sources.
This edition features an in-depth introduction by scholars Michael R. Best and Frank H. Brightman outlining the history of the text, its historical/cultural context, and the variant manuscripts sourced. It is aninvaluable study for students of the history of Western magic, and those interested in the evolution of printed works through the ages. Includes a list of works cited, a collation of the different editions and manuscripts, and an index.
Don Juan and the Art of Sexual Energy
The Qabalah: Secret Tradition of the West - Papus
The Training & Work of an Initiate - Dion Fortune
Kupovina, plaćanje, isporuka
Privatnost, povrat, kontakt
Blog, bilten, Fejsbuk
© 2020. Babun. Sva prava zadržana.
Preuzimanje proizvoda na adresi dr Milivoja Petrovića 5, Beograd-Rakovica
Radno vreme od 9 i 30 do 16 i 30 sati
Kontakt: +381 011/ 35 10 669; 065 / 319 39 13
PIB: 100048004, MB: 17338056, Šifra delatnosti: 4761