Izdavač: Adventures Unlimited
Godina izdanja: 2000.
Format: 18 x 24 cm
Broj strana: 343
ISBN broj: 978-0932813732
Puna cena: 2550.00
Popular Lost Cities author David Childress opens the door to the amazing world of ancient technology, from the computers of the ancient world to the 'flying machines of the gods.' Technology of the Gods explores the technology that was allegedly used in Atlantis and the theory that the Great Pyramid of Egypt was originally a gigantic power station. Childress also uncovers many other mysteries, including:
- the technology of ancient flight *
- how the ancients used electricity *
- megalithic building techniques *
- the use of crystal lenses and the fire from the gods *
- ancient evidence of high-tech weapons, including atomic weapons *
- the role of modern inventors, such as Nikola Tesla, in bringing ancient technology into modern use *
- impossible artifacts, and more, much more. Childress has done it again! From beginning to end, Technology of the Gods is filled with facts, keen observations and tales that challenge modern assumptions in a humorous, intelligent and compelling way that is quintessential Childress.
David Hatchers Childress