Godina izdanja: 2001.
Format: 15 x 23 cm
Broj strana: 288
ISBN broj: 978-0804832632
Puna cena: 2200.00
This volume from Bruce Lee's private notebooks is capped by a selection of Lee's letters that eloquently demonstrate how he incorporated his thought into actions and advice to others. Also included are multiple drafts of select compositions, showing how Lee's ideas evolved and was refined over the years and how the ideas he was reading and writing about were reflected in his work and everyday life.
- Gung Fu—reflections on gung fu, psychology in defense and attack, how to choose a martial arts instructor, and Bruce's view on the martial art
- Philosophy—regarding human understanding, Taoism, Plato, Socrates, and Descartes
- Psychology—three types of philosophy, the top dog and the underdog, the four basic philosophical approaches, and learning
- Poetry—'The Dying Sun,' 'Love is a Friendship Caught on Fire,' 'Once More I Hold You in My Arms,' and 'Parting'
- Jeet Kune Do–The Liberation—toward personal liberation, notes on JKD, true mastery, and an objective evaluation of the combative skill of Bruce Lee, by those who know what it is
- Acting—what exactly is an actor, the art of acting
- Self-knowledge—in search of someone real, self-actualization, and the passionate state of mind
- Letters—'The True Meaning of Life–Peace of Mind,' 'Use Your Own Experience and Imagination,' and 'It's All in the State of Mind'